Full Day Private Boat Rental - Self-drive Sailors in Arrábida (8h)
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sesimbra, Sesimbra
- Product code: PUVAPE
Set sail in Sesimbra and admire the amazing limestone cliffs, explore the hidden secluded beaches with your family or friends and just relaaaax on this private boat rental. Discover this stunning region at your own pace and at your command and be the Captain of your own adventure.
During your trip you may want to drop anchor in one of the many beautiful sights, so you’ll have the opportunity to jump in the water for a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters, or just pop to any given beach to grab lunch somewhere in the shore.
This private and entirely customizable boat adventure will allow you to explore Arrábida - commonly described as a Portuguese Paradise. You´ll be able to admire the Natural Park and its amazing surroundings, you’ll find some of the most beautiful sandy beaches and rare animal species (you might even be able to spot a friendly boar chilling at the beach), it's simply spectacular.
This full day aboard our private boat will give you inspiration and positive energy, it’s a mesmerizing exclusive experience that will grant you access to some secret spots in Arrábida, Sesimbra or Setúbal, and to landscapes that are impossible (others extremely difficult) to reach by land.
Meet us at Vertente Natural's shop in Sesimbra's harbor, 15min before your trip is scheduled start.
· 8h boat rental;
· 1 Snorkeling Kit;
· Cover for shade;
· Company Insurance;
· Life vests;
· Fuel NOT included;
· Valid Nautical Driver's license is mandatory (failure to provide one will result in the cancellation of the rental without refunding/rescheduling);
· Rental Schedule: From 9h00 to 17h00;
· MEETING POINT: please be at Porto de Abrigo de Sesimbra Loja 6 at 8h45;
· Minimum capacity: 1 person | Maximum capacity: 6 persons;
· Boat Capacity: Max 510kg total (average of 85kg p/ pax);
· Mandatory security deposit of 300€, refunded upon return of the boat in good condition:
· Vessel must be returned with a full tank of fuel (failure to do so will result in a 30€ service charge + the cost of the fuel x 1.6);
· Pick Up & Drop Off: there is a pick up and drop off service departing from and arriving at Lisbon's center available for an additional fee of 120€ (total, regardless of the number of passengers). If you choose this option you will be picked up at 8am and dropped off at 6pm in front of the Hard Rock Café.
Recommendations:Swimsuits, beach towels and sunscreen are highly recommended. During your boat trip you'll be able to go for a swim, dock on deserted beaches to sunbathe, relax and even explore a little by land. You're welcome to bring your own food and drinks as it's probable that you'll feel peckish and thirsty after all that diving and swiming. On the full day option, the person who checks you in will point you to some delicious spots where you can stop for a quick lunch/snacks. There is a maximum cap of 8 hours for the tour, but you are welcome to return to base once you’ve had your fill of sailing and relaxing (the price remains the same either way). We also recommend bringing a warm coat or sweatshirt, just in case!
Physical Requirements: this experience includes a 8h self-drive boat rental, during that time you can choose what to do. We do recommend a few stops to go for a swim and walk around in secluded beaches so a certain level of physical capability is required in order to get in and out of the boat, swim to the shore and so on.
Cancellations/Rescheduling: tours can be canceled or rescheduled free of charge up to 72h before the scheduled departure, from then onwards all orders are final and non-refundable.