Private Half Day Boat Trip with Skipper - Discover Arrábida by Boat (3h)
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sesimbra, Sesimbra
- Product code: PNCUYX
Enjoy a half day tour aboard our exclusive Arrábida Boat and spend a wonderful time in style and among friends! Swim in the heavenly turquoise waters, snorkel and admire the aquatic life in their protected habitat and explore the magnificent caves and the beautiful coastline of this divine region. You will have the boat to yourselves, as this is a private experience, so you can do as you please!
The trip runs twice a day. You can enjoy the tranquility of the morning with a departure at 9am or the charming light of the afternoon with departure at 2:00pm. Both options include a professional skipper to maneuver the boat and to take you to where you would like to go.
Create unforgettable memories with your family and friends, and take some truly epic pictures.
This is the perfect option for those who want to escape the crowded boat tours and prefer quiet locations for swimming, enjoying the sun and having adventures in the privacy of their own boat.
Meet us at Vertente Natural's shop in Sesimbra's harbor, 15min before your trip is scheduled start.
· Private Skipper for the duration of the trip (3 hours);
· 1 Snorkeling Kit;
· Cover for shade;
· Life vests;
· Company Insurance.
· Trip Schedule: Morning trip from 9h00 to 12h00, afternoon trip from 14h00 to 17h00;
· MEETING POINT: please be at Porto de Abrigo de Sesimbra loja 6 at 8h45 for the morning tour, or 13h45 for the afternoon tour;
· Minimum capacity: 1 person | Maximum capacity: 5 persons;
· Boat Capacity: Max 425kg total (average of 85kg p/ pax)
· Pick Up & Drop Off: there is a pick up and drop off service departing from and arriving at Lisbon's center available for an additional fee of 120€ (total, regardless of the number of passengers). If you choose this option you will be picked up at 8am for the morning tour or 1.00pm for the afternoon tour in front of the Hard Rock Café (must be booked in advance).
Swimsuits, beach towels and sunscreen are highly recommended. During your boat trip you'll be able to go for a swim, dock on deserted beaches to sunbathe, relax and even explore a little by land. You're welcome to bring your own food and drinks as it's probable that you'll feel peckish and thirsty after all that diving and swiming. On the full day option, your skipper will point you to some delicious spots where you can stop for a quick lunch/snacks. There is a maximum cap of 3 hours for the tour, but you are welcome to return to base once you’ve had your fill of sailing and relaxing (the price remains the same either way). We also recommend bringing a warm coat or sweatshirt, just in case!
This experience includes an 3h boat rental with your own private skipper. During this time you will be the one who chooses what to do and where to go! Your skipper will be happy to give you insider tips on where to have lunch or go for snacks if you prefer to remain “swim-ready” at all times. We do recommend a few stops to go for a swim, walk around in secluded beaches and soak in some sun in the sandy shores so a certain level of physical capability is required in order to get in and out of the boat, swim to the shore and so on.
Cancellations/Rescheduling: tours can be canceled or rescheduled free of charge up to 72h before the scheduled departure, from then onwards all orders are final and non-refundable.